Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Venture Chronicles' Jeff moves on from SAP

Jeff Nolan just announced on his blog Venture Chronicles that he has resigned from SAP and will be doing something new- which makes me curious. I learned a few things about the art of blogging while working for a large enterprise sofware company from simply following his blog. I also learned a lot more about SAP both good and bad than I would have otherwise. His insights on enterprise software and business in general always put a fresh and realistic perspective while cutting through the hype. In particular, he was honest in his approach to analysing issues and generous to the other side. The good news is whatever he does next, his blog will continue to inform and teach.


Moving time....

Also, we no longer work for enemies. I wish him good luck on his next venture!

Attribution: Picture by scoobyfoo

No comments: