Wednesday, February 28, 2007

An appeal for Darfur

This is off topic. But more relevant to the topic of human life and humanity.

I don't know if you have ever lived through a riot or massacre or genocide. I have not. The closest I experienced violence of this magnitude was from the security of my house in Meerut, India when 1000s of Hindus and Muslims were killed in a fight over a mosque/temple. I was only 14 then and remember how scared we all were.

Its impossible to even imagine the plight of those in Darfur being driven from their homes, maimed, raped and killed. There is something we can do about it. Please consider visiting the SaveDarfur.org site and donating.



SaveDarfur.org has a post called Educate Others that's also worth checking out.

Thanks. Please feel free to leave your comments.

No comments: